The largest furniture, design and interior decoration event in Finland Habitare offers experiences, ideas, and information about interior decoration, and about the functioning and look of homes and other spaces.
Opening hours for media:
7 Sep 9-12 noon Press preview for the press and professionals
7 Sep 12 noon-8 pm
8-9 Sep 9am-6pm
10-11 Sep 10am-6pm
To be held concurrently with Habitare are two events targeting professional visitors, Forma and Helsinki Design Week’s Showroom, and the public events ArtHelsinki, Antiikki (Antique Fair), HifiExpo and ValoLight.
The year 2015 the fair attracted over 45 000 visitors, 350 exhibitors and 700 media representatives.
- Habitare exhibition design created by Musuta 17.12.2015
- Habitare to fly the flag for the collective home, on the theme Open the Doors!
- Helsinki Design Week and Habitare to work more closely together – Showroom, a new event for professionals, to be visible at the fair and around the city 26.11.2015
- The Habitare design event refreshes its visual identity 26.11.2015
- Habitare showcased Finnish design expertise 14.09.2015
- Haihatus art centre to receive the Art project of the year award 09.09.2015
- Two awards presented at the EcoDesign exhibition 09.09.2015
- “Pirunnyrkki” (‘Burr Puzzle’) and “Kutojalinnun pesä” (‘Weaver Bird Nest’) – Kiepaus (‘Spin’) and Kuusio (‘Hexagon’) share the grand prize at the Habitare design competition 09.09.2015
- 1,100 umbrellas float from the ceiling at Messukeskus 07.09.2015
- ArtHelsinki to present contemporary art from more than 50 artists, with the Helsinki Highlights installation exhibition looking ahead to 2016 03.09.2015